AIR HAMBURG is now seeking a Falcon specialist engineer (M/F) to head our Falcon maintenance programme from our headquarters in Hamburg.
- Young, dynamic and friendly team.
- Stable full time employment in a stable, growing and internationally-respected company.
- Competitive performance-related compensation and benefits.
- Airline specific perks on flights, hotels and car rentals.
- Planning and execution of all standard maintenance activities.
- Monitor maintenance event hours limitations and derive necessary actions using the CAMP planning tool
- Monitoring and active commissioning of maintenance activities, and the creation of a comprehensive working schedule for hours-limited maintenance events.
- Coordination and monitoring of unplanned maintenance (AOG coordination / management)
- Professional assessment of LTAs, ADs and SBs. Detailing reasons for their implementation, as well as the management of the relevant records of the aircraft
- Monitoring and archiving of maintenance records
- Support in the creation of maintenance programs
- Relevant work experience in the maintenance of aircraft
- Licensing under Part-66. A.1, Category B1.1 is an advantage
- Part-M and / or Part-145 aircraft experience of the Dassault Falcon 7X model is preferred.
- Professional level spoken and written German and English
- Working knowledge of CAMP system and Windows Office
Please send your detailed application including your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations by email to:
Air Hamburg Luftverkehrsgesellschaft GmbH