and thanks for all the memories!
It is with huge thanks to our fantastic colleagues, clients and business partners that AIR HAMBURG has continued to succeed in arguably the most challenging year in our history. It is only through their hard work and commitment that AIR HAMBURG has once again been able to grow the fleet and number of flights flown. Some of the key events that have occurred in 2020 include:
- Around 100 new team members were welcomed onboard at AIR HAMBURG.
- The fleet grew by 5 aircraft.
- The expansion of the flagship Embraer Legacy 600/650/650E to 20 aircraft enables the best possible optimisation of these jets.
- The addition of another Dassault Falcon 7X, expanding our ultra-long-range fleet and enabling better optimisation of our scheduling and pricing on this aircraft type.
- A team of experienced staff set up a daily Covid-19 newsletter, ensuring all members of the AIR HAMBURG crew were informed about the latest measures as they happened.
In total AIR HAMBURG flew more than 15,000 safe flight segments to destinations across the globe, bringing passengers home in some of the most difficult operating conditions in living memory. The most popular destinations were London, Moscow, Nice, Hamburg and Paris. Another special destination last year was Sydney, which AIR HAMBURG visited twice on our Falcon 7x while repatriating stranded Australian citizens.
The whole team at AIR HAMBURG is excited for 2021, a year which we hope will offer optimism, growth and a return to normality. Whatever the year holds, we're ready for take-off!